2012-10-16
最后登录
2013-6-17
跳转到指定楼层
庄家
发表于 2013-3-31 13:48:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Preface! D3 b/ I6 i; M- v) E1 t$ C
4 t  y+ Q; Y0 ]" F: T/ [" i
Beginning poker players sometimes ask, “What do you do inthis particular situation?” There is really no correct answer to that questionbecause it’s the wrong question.
. R& P7 g' G1 C
The right question is: “What do you consider in thisparticular situation before determining what to do?”
2 D, I. T+ s: i: q5 x4 U7 b4 R
7 q3 W7 t) O2 d9 r
初级玩家经常会问:“在这种情况下,你应该如何做?” 对于这个问题来说,没有正确的答案,因为问题本省是错误的。6 |! c5 ?- e: v  x* j
5 n4 |$ U3 Q# Y5 H: u! \4 b( S) d; l% y1 d
正确的问题是:在这种情况下,你需要考虑什么来决定自己要做什么。6 Z0 H/ z4 f/ V! z9 Z2 D) i

主题

帖子

积分
竞技币
威望
经验值
注册时间
2012-10-16
最后登录
2013-6-17
小盲注
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-31 15:02:35 | 只看该作者
Beyond Beginning Poker
3 z9 X1 E5 ^5 o2 `, B' v# H  G2 i5 x! f
The beauty of poker is that on the surface it is a game of utter simplicity, yet beneath the surface it is profound, rich and full of su**lety. The veneer of simplicity that deludes so many players into thinking they're good is the profitable side of the game's beauty. Losers in poker return to the table over and over again, donating their money and blaming their losses on bad luck, not bad play.
3 \3 ~9 Z9 G/ a! U
+ [4 H. |9 ?# k( T/ nIt is more likely for good player to suffer these bad beats than for an average player or weak player to suffer them. If you are an excellent player, people are going to draw out on you more than you're going to draw out on them because they're simply going to have the worst hand against you a lot more times than you have the worst hand against them. There's no way you're going to draw out on anybody if you don't get all your money in there on the worst hand.
& X% u/ a/ h: N5 ^  _2 Z- L2 c2 J8 h8 X5 D0 j$ x+ {' w
Expert players do not rely on luck. They are at war with luck. They use their skills to minimize luck as much as possible. They figure they are getting the best of it, and they leave luck draws to their weaker opponents. Over the long run everybody gets the same proportion of good and bad cards, of winning and losing hands. Beginning poker players rely on big hands and luck draws. Expert poker players use their skills to minimize their losses on their bad hands and maximize their profits on their big hands. They also are able to judge better than others when a big hand is not the best hand and when a small hand is the best hand.
  V  |5 M+ g4 |' t! e! m! H
0 y4 f, l" z2 M4 y# |& zYou must remember that poker is not primarily a game of luck. It is a game of skill.
* h4 P, d, t9 A3 `; T0 V- R8 e: g3 n! I- \3 w$ ]* c& M/ u

2 O& O& M3 Z4 W8 c( l扑克的魅力在于它表象的简单和内在的复杂。 表象的简单使得太多的玩家认为自己优秀,这正是扑克盈利如此之大的原因。Losers 不断的返回 table,贡献出自己的金钱,将他们的损失归咎于运气而不是失误。1 r7 g: ]" V3 b- }' K, P8 O

! A$ Q1 V9 @  h( _
8 n# X1 \9 L0 Z2 b0 z下面是关于运气和技巧的讨论:
* v! t, k6 O; E! u- j2 g相比一般或者较弱的玩家,优秀的玩家更容易遭到 bad beat。如果你是一个优秀的玩家,其他人更可能对你 draw out 而不是你对其他人 draw out,这仅仅是因为他们对你在劣势的次数远远大于你在劣势对他们的次数。如果你没有在劣势时候 all in,那么你永远不会 draw out 其他人。! B1 i' J  Z* V+ r1 V8 j+ S0 m
% ]) ?: ?2 P" i+ @7 P" U) U$ [0 p$ f
高级玩家不依靠运气,他们在与运气不断斗争。他们运用技术尽可能的减少运气带来的影响。他们永远处在优势,而将运气留给对手。长期来说,所有人得到的好牌和坏牌,获得的胜利和失败是一样的。初级玩家依靠大牌和运气。高级玩家在优势时最大化盈利,在劣势时最小化损失。他们更善于判断在什么时候大牌不是最好的牌面,或者小牌是最好的牌面。
3 t2 P" e, N  V% X; A" J
( T8 s  H& F& h7 N9 C你必须牢记扑克不是一个依靠运气的游戏,而是一个依靠技术的游戏。
. _. l/ q- Q/ A% x5 v3 ~. o; t+ r" t. v. C+ Q# ^4 E5 V8 j- I

主题

帖子

积分
竞技币
威望
经验值
注册时间
2012-10-16
最后登录
2013-6-17
大盲注
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-31 15:26:09 | 只看该作者

The Object of Poker

本帖最后由 Plunger 于 2013-3-31 15:27 编辑   a, {8 g- f, ?, U  q8 v4 G$ p
8 i- e, o- U! b8 B# c" a2 b5 H
The Object of Poker: S) q2 u- Y9 q: y
, E2 \4 h8 o4 T' ]- `2 q
The object of game is to make money.

4 Z8 ^0 x' d8 ?
Whatever the environment and whoever your opponentshappen to be, you must play the game tough; you must play the game to winmoney. When the cards are dealt, you are no longer a nice guy; you are aplayer.
Attempting to win every pot or too many pots is alosing proposition. The bets you save are as important as the bets you win,because your real goal is to maximize your wins and minimize your losses. Youwant the pots you win to be as big as possible and the pots you lose to containnothing more than your ante. You must remember that reducing losses – by notmaking the calls that a weaker player would make adds that much more to yourwin when the game is over.
7 U' [! Q( ]! G! J+ @4 \
Many players don’t follow this precept, howeverobvious it may seem. They play as though they want to win the pot, anindividual pot, at all costs. The worst of them, to put it bluntly, are thesuckers in the game. Good players develops the patience to wait for the rightsituations to play a pot and develops the discipline to release a hand hejudges to be second-best.

I, ~9 o# W8 t- J3 N. h: ^0 B" O
It is important not to chase money you havecontributed to an individual pot – it is important to realize you are notplaying individual games. Each individual game is part of one big poker game.You must think in terms of your win and the end of the year or the end of themonth.
6 Z7 @- K. |, p0 H2 u7 U
Whether you are winning or losing on a given nightis not in itself important, and above all it must not affect your play. Youmust be disciplined enough to play every hand correctly, regardless of how youare doing. You should not allow the fact that you are winning or losing toaffect your decision to stay in or quit a game. The only criterion for playingis whether you’re a favorite in the game or an underdog. Never quit a good gameas a small winner just to ensure a winning session. Don’t continue playing in abad game just to get even. When you’re stuck, you should examine the reasonswhy you’re stuck.

主题

帖子

积分

竞技币
威望
经验值
注册时间
2013-4-21
最后登录
2020-4-24
枪口
发表于 2013-4-24 01:49:36 | 只看该作者
楼主加油吧
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

重要通知!!上一条 /7 下一条

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|中扑网cpf论坛 ( 桂ICP备18004948号-4 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:17 , Processed in 0.074067 second(s), 23 queries .