2013-8-11
最后登录
2013-11-17
跳转到指定楼层
庄家
发表于 2013-9-9 12:55:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Some basic plo concepts.
5 w# f' n! `, K8 N! M4 l
9 G# y5 N, Q( T$ R8 RThe opponent is a tight player according to my notes.
& O7 A8 [/ v3 e; J2 o. J7 v4 |0 A, P
. q* J5 m" @  EWe could have either 3 bet this hand or flat it for maximum positional advantage post FLOP.  3 betting for value because our hand can hit the flop relatively easy, and the hand has good nut potential.  However, by 3 betting, we are banking on he doesn't have a good enough hand to 4-bet, as our hand may look pretty, but it need to hit the flop hard, and we dont really want to go to war with it preflop against a tight player.
% p9 S5 M( B0 {! O. e* c+ x6 M. r0 o4 `  i0 K/ l  m% {- U/ Q
Flattening means we get maximum positional advantage as SPR is kept high, and we keep them guessing as to our range.  
% Z2 `1 b+ O9 D  F4 ^- e0 H
8 J( ^  ^" i. \! m$ w& _) }The flop missed us by a mile, bottom pair is really no sort of hand in plo, but we do have position in a HU pot.  We are CALLing here to float our opponent, the board looks wet and we can use our position to detect any weakness in our opponent on the turn.  Floating is also known as the call-bluff, that is, we are calling to set up a bluffing opportunity on the next street.  This is normally better than a flop raise, as we have no idea yet of our opponent's strength, and our hand has next to no value, plus floating is cheaper than raising now.
" ^6 |5 Q( Z3 V/ G/ T' ~0 v/ R' u/ d4 a) j2 S1 c6 L
The turn was the card we are looking for.  Our call on the flop looks very much like we were drawing, and now the draw has hit.  If he checks, we can now put in a bet to take down the pot, remembering of course, to fold to any sort of raise rather than get fancy and put in a further raise.  If you are feeling confident, against some loose players, its sometime ok to raise-fold this turn, as LAGs can sometimes bet with air.  Also, it worked this time, but dont expect it to work everytime.  Sometimes we are being trapped by our opponent.  & Y  `% V1 y. u6 |: p& B6 @

! g; F. F! T- cIf you are wondering why I am writing so much about a small pot, a lot of poker is about taking small pots when our opponent shows weakness on scary boards.  Big pots are exciting, but small pots are the bread and butter.  % x" T0 |) l+ o- K; y

& c: C* J2 v! ~Finally, remember that like all moves, floating should not be over-used, and you should also sometimes play your draws, as well as your big hands like this (flat-calling the flop IP), to keep them off balance.

主题

帖子

积分
竞技币
威望
经验值
注册时间
2013-8-11
最后登录
2013-11-17
小盲注
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-9 13:14:26 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 chaotic 于 2013-9-9 20:41 编辑 * |; x/ x5 N" [, N  n4 s

! R* A9 Y) ]; {2 L6 N
; V9 X5 U  w; ~! s
7 r" i3 ^: |: iForgot to post the HH.  Here is the hand I was refering to:
* `1 r+ `5 [: B. H2 j% T  }8 G! E  q1 T# ~3 p0 P. d

4 _" E1 R" e- o6 t* V; L

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

重要通知!!上一条 /7 下一条

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|中扑网cpf论坛 ( 桂ICP备18004948号-4 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 01:31 , Processed in 0.073877 second(s), 28 queries .